Request for Applications: Trans-Network Projects
Physical Sciences-Oncology Centers
Center for Immunotherapeutic Transport Oncophysics (CITO)
2019 Request for Applications
Funding Opportunity Overview
The Center for Immunotherapeutic Transport Oncophysics (CITO) is announcing the Request for Applications (RFA) for Trans-Network Projects of the Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON). These projects require collaborations between investigators from different physical sciences-oncology centers (PS-OC) and/or physical sciences-oncology U01 projects (PS-OPs). Please see the attachment for details of eligibility, funding, and submission requirements (summarized below).
- The Trans-Network team must comprise of any investigator(s) of CITO to partner with at least one other investigator on a separate PS-ON grant. See List of Awarded PS-OC/PS-OP Grants.
- CITO has dedicated up to $100,000 direct costs per year; budget allocation is contingent on the team format, collaborations, and proposals being submitted. Please discuss and coordinate with Dr. Haifa Shen, Dr. Jenny Chang, and the Center Administrator.
- Project period: Up to 1 year
- Research plan (2 pages)
- References cited, budget, and team descriptions (limit not specified)
- Renewal applications: a 1-page progress update
Please submit your applications to email@example.com.