Request for Applications: Trans-Network Projects
2/1/2018 12:00 pm
Physical Sciences-Oncology Centers
Center for Immunotherapeutic Transport Oncophysics (CITO)
2017 Request for Applications
Funding Opportunity Overview
The Center for Immunotherapeutic Transport Oncophysics (CITO) is announcing the Request for Applications (RFA) for 2017-2018 Trans-Network Projects of the Physical Sciences-Oncology Network (PS-ON). These projects require collaborations between investigators from different physical sciences-oncology centers (PS-OC) and/or physical sciences-oncology U01 projects (PS-OPs). Please see the attachment for details of eligibility, funding, and submission requirements (summarized below).
12 noon CST, February 1, 2018
- The Trans-network team must comprise of any investigator of a PS-OP U01 and/or PS-OC U54 partnering with at least one other investigator on a separate PS-ON grant.
- The Center for Immunotherapeutic Transport Oncophysics (CITO) has dedicated up to $100,000 direct costs per year; budget allocation is contingent on the team format, collaborations, and proposals being submitted. Please discuss and coordinate with Dr. Mauro Ferrari and the Center Administrator.
- Project period: Up to 1 year
- Research plan (2 pages)
- References cited, budget, and team descriptions (limit not specified)
- Renewal applications: a 1-page progress update
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the February 1 deadline.